Sunday, November 30, 2014

Former NFL Player Deion Sanders Says He Understands Michael Sam's Dilemma


Former NFL Player Deion Sanders Says He Understands Michael Sam's Dilemma

Read the latest on Michael Sams from Deion Sanders:
When questioned about openly homosexual football player Michael Sam, Pro Football Hall of Famer and CBS Sports analyst Deion Sanders said that gay “could be” a choice and added that, “The God I know don’t make mistakes.”
Sanders, who is also a commentator for the NFL Network, said, “You know what, I reached out to Michael Sam because I have a cousin who’s gay – he’s gay ever since we were kids – and, I’m not saying I condone it but I don’t condemn it. I don’t love what he do but I love him as a man. And I just wanted him [Michael Sam] to understand the burden and the weight that he’s carrying.”
If Deion Sanders was following his pastor, Bishop TD Jakes then he'd know even though many people are homosexual, they didn't choose to be that way. He'd know that some people have childhood issues that may have caused them to be attracted to the same sex. We agree that God does not make mistakes and God uses many people and their sin to shape them for his glory. We all sin and we all have something to overcome. Michael Sam and others can be used for God no matter what they battle. Michael Sam will see his mission soon enough for God.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 PinkVinePress