Friday, December 5, 2014

How One Woman Identified a Narcissistic Issue in this Family

 
How One Woman Identified a Narcissistic Issue in this Family

Here's the story from one woman who identified that there was a narcissistic parent in her family and it explained so much of what she experienced growing up:
"Mom, did you say that you were going to called DSS and take my nieces away from Jennifer?" That was the question I asked my mother. "What! Jennifer is lying! She always lied!", shout my mother through the phone. Without hesitation, I rammed my mother with reminders that she wasn't a loving or nurturing mother growing up and perhaps that is the reason why Jennifer and she always argue. But she needed to understand that it wasn't just Jennifer who had problems with her, it was me too. "Well, let me tell you about yourself mother....
Read more at PREYing Narcissist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 PinkVinePress