Thursday, January 22, 2015

Gospel Singer Ricky Dillard Tells How God Healed Him from Sarcoidosis

 
 
Gospel Singer Ricky Dillard Tells How God Healed Him from Sarcoidosis

Praise God for his healing and we need to all know the power of God's healing spirit.

Gospel great Ricky Dillard recently revealed how he has been healed of his disease after sharing his diagnosis in 2013.
“Since I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis and was treated, I haven’t experienced any health issues whatsoever. So, I credit the victory at this juncture to the grace of God,” Dillard told Rolling Out magazine recently. “I was treated for 3-4 months after my diagnosis and I have been 100 percent healthy ever since. I thank God for the discovery of what was afflicting me and the treatment I received.”
Dillard added, “by His stripes I am now healed!”

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 PinkVinePress