Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bill Cosby Resigns from Board of Trustees at Temple University


Bill Cosby Resigns from Board of Trustees at Temple University

The beleaguered comedian has stepped down from Temple University's board of trustees after 32 years in the role, the Philadelphia Inquirer first reported. The announcement came as sexual assault allegations continue to mount against the showbiz icon.

Cosby, 77, reportedly left the seat to avoid being a distraction to the school.

"I have always been proud of my association with Temple University," Cosby said in a statement released by the university. "I have always wanted to do what would be in the best interests of the university and its students.

"As a result, I have tendered my resignation from the Temple University Board of Trustees."
The Board released a statement saying it "thanks him for his service to the university."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 PinkVinePress